Woodland Breeze After Shave Balm
Gently soothe freshly shaven skin with a moisturizing balm that is alcohol-free and will not dry out sensitive facial skin. This balm has a warm scent with earthy and light citrus notes. Great for normal to dry skin.
- A creamy, soft solid that readily absorbs into your skin;
- Especially great during dry winter months;
- Moisturizing, but light, virgin coconut oil is high in antioxidants and has natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe and heal skin after shaving without clogging pores;
- Rosehips oil, jojoba oil and virgin shea butter penetrate deep, to soothe, moisturize and nourish skin;
- Cypress essential oil has astringent properties;
- Juniper essential oil, a well known antiseptic, helps tone the skin.
This balm melts around body temperature, and in warm weather.
Keep in cool, dry place.
Recommended shalf life: 6 months.
How To Use:
After shaving, completely rinse off shaving soap. Gently pat face or other body part dry. Rub a small dollop of balm between palms to warm and massage gently into the skin until completely absorbed. Reapply after each shave. The balm may also be used before shaving to help prevent irritation.
Size: 2.2 oz jar.
- USDA Organic
- Made in the U.S.A
End of Life:
The glass bottle and aluminum cap are 100% recyclable.