Organic Deodorant Stick
An organic stick deodorant that readily absorbs into your skin to help you stay fresh naturally with a refreshing, clean scent.
Moisturizing virgin coconut oil has antibacterial properties that naturally and effectively help neutralize underarm odor. Silky organic cornstarch soothes skin and absorbs perspiration. Baking soda makes underarms less friendly to odor causing bacteria. Essential oil blend has antibacterial properties to help prevent odor.
Summer Rain is a fresh relaxing scent with lavender and warm floral notes.
Lemongrass Tea Tree is a refreshing clean scent of Lemongrass and Tea Tree organic essential oils.
Size: 1.5 fl oz. stick.
Recommended shelf life 6 Month.
How To Use:
- Use on clean and dry underarms;
- Push up on the tube base to expose a small amount of deodorant;
- Baking soda can be a bit abrasive, so to prevent irritation it is not recommended to rub the deodorant stick onto your skin;
- Hold the stick on your armpit for a few seconds before applying to allow the natural warmth of your body to soften the natural deodorant for a smoother application;
- USDA Organic
- NOT Vegan: contains beeswax
- Made in small batches in the U.S.A
End of Life:
The paper packaging is 100% recyclable and biodegradable.