Organic Deodorant Stick
An organic deodorant stick that readily absorbs into your skin to help you stay fresh naturally with a refreshing, clean scent.
Moisturizing virgin coconut oil has antibacterial properties that naturally and effectively help neutralize underarm odor. Silky organic cornstarch soothes skin and absorbs perspiration. Baking soda makes underarms less friendly to odor causing bacteria. Essential oil blend has antibacterial properties to help prevent odor.
Lemongrass Tea Tree is a refreshing clean scent of Lemongrass and Tea Tree organic essential oils.
Lavender is a fresh relaxing scent with lavender and warm floral notes.
Citrus Mint is a very refreshing, but not overpowering scent of mint with delicate citrus notes.
Natural is a subtle scent with delicate notes of jojba oil and resemary.
Here is what customers say about this deodorant:
"Terrific deodorant without the plastic tube! My husband and I are both using this and are VERY impressed! Thanks for making it." - Beth D.
"I started using this 10 months ago and have not looked back. I was looking deodorant in a eco-friendly package and found so much more in Chagrin Valley deodorant. The red rash I always had on my underarms have disappeared. My underarms are soft and smooth. One package lasts a long time - maybe 2-3 months. I recommend this product for everyone." - Amber C.
Size: 1.5 fl oz. stick.
Recommended shelf life 6 Month.
How To Use:
- Use on clean and dry underarms;
- Push up on the tube base to expose a small amount of deodorant;
- Baking soda can be a bit abrasive, so to prevent irritation it is not recommended to rub the deodorant stick onto your skin;
- Hold the stick on your armpit for a few seconds before applying to allow the natural warmth of your body to soften the natural deodorant for a smoother application;
- USDA Organic
- NOT Vegan: contains beeswax
- Made in small batches in the U.S.A
End of Life:
The paper packaging is 100% recyclable and biodegradable.