Natural Insect Repellent Stick
A certified organic, natural bug repellent lotion bar stick with a special blend of essential oils that includes lemon eucalyptus, recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as an alternative to DEET*!
This safe organic alternative to chemical laden bug repellents keeps insects away naturally. Moisturizing base of virgin shea butter and jojoba oil soothes and softens skin.
How to Use:
Slip the handy natural insect repellent roll-on into your pocket or backpack and apply directly to skin as needed.
Apply to the skin as often as required paying special attention to places that bugs like to bite you.
Apply to the pulse points on your body. These areas, which have more body heat due to the warmth of your blood, are the best spots to apply a scent that you want to last a bit longer. Pulse points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.
If wearing short pants or shirts add few good swipes up and down the arms and legs.
Most effective if applied about 5 minutes before venturing outside.
- If you are pregnant, please discuss the use of any product with your health care provider;
- For small children or those with sensitive skin it is recommended that you do a patch test before using and if you have any questions, check with your health care provider;
- Please have adults do the applying and do not apply to children's hands;
- Avoid contact with eyes--in case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water;
Size: 1.5 fl oz.
Recommended shelf life is 6 month.
- USA Organic
- NOT Vegan (contains beeswax)
- Made in the U.S.A
End of Life:
Packaged in 100% recyclable and compostable cardboard push-up tubes.
*Diethyltoluamide or DEET is the most common active ingredient in insect repellents. It was approved by Environmental Protection Agency, but some people experience rashes or irritated skin after using DEET.