Citrus & Sugar Facial Cleansing Scrub
Nourishing oils whipped with fine grain organic cane sugar and a touch of our organic aloe soap creates a natural, organic facial cleansing cream and sugar scrub in one great product.
Sugar provides gentle exfoliation* to remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, encourage new cell growth and stimulate blood flow to the surface of the skin.
Evening Primrose Oil and Virgin Shea Butter are excellent for dry, aging or irritated skin.
This nourishing, organic scrub hydrates, while gently cleansing the skin. Expect your skin to feel smooth, soft and moisturized.
Use within 6 months after opening.
This product is formulated to melt around body temperature. Keep it in a cool, dry place. The product may soften or melt in warm environment.
- Use several times a week in place of regular soap
- Wet face thoroughly with warm water
- Using a small amount of sorbet, massage your face in gentle, wide, circular upstrokes with fingertips
- Add more water to fingertips and massage again creating a fine creamy lather
- Rinse and pat dry
This is a preservative free product! To extend shelf-life . . .
- Do not get water in the jar
- Use a small spoon or craft stick to remove the scrub from the jar instead of wet fingers
- Try a bamboo spoon to scoop out product!
Size: 1 fl. oz. Jar
- USDA Organic
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Made in the U.S.A
*Sugar scrubs exfoliate in two ways: the physical "scrubbiness" of the sugar plus the chemical composition of the sugar's AHAs (Alpha hydroxy acids). AHAs loosen the glue-like substances that hold surface skin cells to each other, allowing the dead cells to slough off more easily.
End of Life:
The glass jar and metal lid are 100% recyclable and can be recycled endlessly without any loss in purity or quality.