Camping & Trail Soap: Natural Bug Repellent
Do you love to be outdoors but hate the bugs? This moisturizing Camping & Trail natural soap is formulated with essential oils known to discourage mosquitoes and other insects. A great natural bug repellent soap!
- The sunflower oil is infused with wild harvested jewelweed;
- Great natural soap for campers, hikers, and gardeners;
- May help with poison ivy exposure (see "How to Use" below);
- Enriched with organic cocoa butter and nourishing oils;
- Organic oat flour soothes skin.
Size: 3.8 oz.
- OEFFA Certified Organic
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Made in the U.S.A
How To Use:
Camping, Hiking, Gardening, etc:
We recommend showering with our camping soap before going outdoors. You may also carry a bar with you and apply to pulse points throughout the day. Your natural body heat will help release the scent blend into the air. For extra protection outdoors you can even use this versatile bar as a shampoo.
Old fashioned lye soap has been used for years to help with poison ivy exposure.
Mash a small amount of the Soap with warm water and apply the paste to the exposed area. Or sprinkle a few drops of water on the bar and glide it over the exposed area—just be sure to rinse the bar so that you do not spread the irritating Urushiol oil of the poison ivy plant.
End of Life:
The paper packaging is 100% recyclable and biodegradable.